This church was built in 1950 in the place where under a small shelter was found the picture of the Saint. It’s possible that the name is owed on the tradition that wants the Saint to "stratevei (walk) the babies". Moreover the mothers would sit their babies on a Stone in the courtyard of church and called them to go near them, making thus their first steps. Certain mothers placed also babies’ shoes homage to the saint. The little church functions every 8th of November.