It is found in the centre of community, next to the Community Kindergarten and the A’ Public school.Country-churchwith big history, it is reported that here functioned feudal lords and tycoons. At the raid of Mamluk Turks it became ruins. For a long time existed only a small building where it only covered the picture of the Saint. In 1946 a chancel was built and in 1950 the entirecountry-churchwas finished. Finally it was demolished and in its place the current resplendentcountry-churchwas developed. It is functioned many times a year, mainly for the schools. Each year, on 25th of November, day of feast of the Saint a service takes place and there is festival. The rest of the time the church has visits of many pilgrims.