The country-church of Saint Constantinos is found on West of Aradippou, near the Virgin Mary of Vines. It was built roughly in 1954 as a result of the initiative of two families from Aradippou and with voluntary work and collection between the residents. There, however existed an old church, because some foundations appear.
In 2007 some other people from Aradippou, having secured the consent of the ecclesiastical committee of St. Luke, to which the chapel belongs, that of the Bishop of Kition and of the two families who had built the chapel, had the chapel demolished and a new chapel of exquisite architecture, the one shown in the above photo, was built in its place. Construction work has not ended yet.