The cultural committee of Aradippou Municipality was created in 1986 with the nomination of the town as a municipality. The main aims and objectives of the committee are the following:
- The establishment of a long term action program in all areas of culture and art.
- The organization of different events, elections, festivals and cultural events.
- The development of the educational and cultural level of the residents.
- The rescue, concentration and the promotion of the rich folklore elements of our place.
- The cultivations collectives and the development of cooperation with other clubs and operators who have the same goals.
Since its date of creation until today the committee has accomplished the following achievements:
- Creation of the Primary Choir.
- Creation of the municipal theatre laboratory.
- Establishment of the municipal library ‘Yiagkou Konstantinides’.
- Creation of the folklore Museum ‘Kostas Kaimakliotis’.
- Fraternization with the municipalities of Neapolis, Mouresiou and Neas Apollonias.
- The implementation of different European programs and the accomplishment of different seminars.
- Publication of the municipal newspaper and annual magazine.
- Publication of different books about the municipality.
- Creation of photographic history file.
Through the order of statutory but also new events, the committee provides its own spot to the cultural life of our place. The statutory events which happen every year are the following:
- Celebration of the Greek letters.
- Celebrations of National events such as the 25th of March and 1st of April.
- Cultural nights which mainly include the theatre festival, musical nights, shadow theatre and cinema films.
- Memorial of Aradippou’s heroes.
- Folklore & Artistic events for the celebration of the patron Apostle Loucas.
- Celebrations of the National event, 28th of October.
- Christmas events.
At the same time, at times there are different kinds of events taking place such as:
- Presentations of books.
- Painting Exhibitions.
- Different anniversaries celebrations (e.g European Union).
President of the Committee is Mrs Maria Patsalou, Municipal Councilor.