The department of financial services of Aradippou municipality is responsible for its financial management, asset management and generally for the proper and efficient management of all operations and processes pertaining to the financial operation of the Municipality and at the same time, the effective management of procedures related to the commissions of the municipality. More specifically, the department is responsible for:
- The payment of all taxes, fees and charges of the municipality.
- The maintenance of accounting books of the municipality.
- The preparation of the municipal budget.
- The control and realisation of costs.
- The preparation and control of payroll staff.
- Issuing financial statements.
- The preparation of final accounts.
- Purchase and acquisition of equipment and consumable for the needs of the municipality.
Structure of the Department
The department includes the following areas:
- The Office Receipts
- The Accounting
- The Municipal Store
Responsibilities and staffing sectors
1. Office receipts
The main responsibilities of the Office Receipts are the following:
- Collect fees from the residents and generally from all taxpayers all the taxes, fees and charges of the Municipality of Aradippou.
- Issues receipts and records them to the accounts of taxpayers.
- Deliver the receipts to the account’s office on a regular basis which all proceed together with their respective situations.
- Payment of taxes, fees and charges can be made by one of the following ways:
- To the fund of the municipality with cash, checks drawn in the name of Aradippou and credit cards.
- The check payment, payable to the Municipality of Aradippou along with the form of the account it can be mailed and the receipt of payment will be sent via email.
- In all Banks and Cooperative Credit Institutions.
- Directly from commercial bank or cooperative credit institution of the taxpayer, after the taxpayer has issued a debit (direct debit). For this purpose, you need to provide the account information in the Tax Department of the Municipality in order to make a copy of the invoice to the bank/credit cooperatives.
- Electronically through the company JCC.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Additionally Wednesday 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Excludes the summer months June, July and August.
Office personnel receipts are:
Office Phone Number 24811082.
The main responsibilities of the accounting are as follows:
- Maintenance of books with the accounts of the municipality.
- Arrange for the collection of municipal income and expenditure out applying the financial guidelines and accounting principles and rules.
- Exercise control over municipal income and expenses.
- Receives all the receipts of the fund from the office receipts and arranges the direct deposit of the proceeds in bank accounts of the municipality.
- Conducts the consequent correspondence of the section.
- Prepares the annual report for the year (accounts and balance sheets).
- Prepares the draft budget of the next year for deposit and plenary discussion of the town council.
The stakeholders who have to take checks from the Municipality of Aradippou can get them from the accounting office on Thursdays from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Accounting personnel are:
Fotini Simeou Orthodoxou, office telephone 24811066, email:
3. Public Storage
The tools are stored in the Municipal store, machinery and other movable property of the municipality which are delivered to employees of the Municipality for implementation of work. Also, materials and other supplies are delivered from the municipal store for the needs of municipal services.
For the control of the stocks similar IT conditions are abided.
The controller of the Municipal storage is Mr Nikos Efthimiou
Phone Number: 24823550
Head of the department of financial services is Mr Tasos Anastasiou, Municipal Cashier